CHEMICAL RUBBER TUBE
Chemical rubber hose is composed of 3 parts:
- Inner material: XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) chemical resistant.
- Bearing: many synthetic fibers are heat resistant, twisted steel ring increases the bending ability of the tube.
- Outside: blue EPDM rubber, less susceptible to corrosion, weather-resistant, favorable for floor friction.
Rubber hose for transporting chemicals is imported from Hwaseung EXwill – Korea.
- Working temperature: -40°C to +100°C
- Working pressure: 14bar
- Specification: 60m/roll
- Available Diameters: 1″ – 4″ XLPE material with excellent chemical resistance.
Transport acids and bases in high concentrations or corrosive chemicals.
XLPE pipe has good heat resistance, from -40°C to +100°C, suitable for applications where high-temperature chemical conductivity is required. Reinforced with layers of heavy-duty braided yarn, together with an internal torsion spring, convenient for tube bending. The outer EPDM layer has good friction resistance, limiting the wear of the pipe when dragging on the working floor.