EVOVN PSB SIL tube has a structure of 3 layers:
* The inside is a chemical-resistant PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) Teflon layer.
* In the middle is a layer of SS304 steel braid to increase the pressure resistance, the ability to bend the pipe.
* The outermost layer is a milky white food-grade silicone, which is convenient for cleaning and limits corrosion from the outside.
- Available Diameter: 3.2mm- 29mm
- Maximum length: 60 meters
- Working temperature: -60°C to +200°C
- Working pressure: depending on pipe diameter, usually > 50bar.
EVOVN PSB SIL tube has completely smooth inner and outer surfaces. The PTFE teflon layer is resistant to most corrosive chemicals or high concentrations of chemicals. Tubes are used in both positive and negative pressure (vacuum) conditions. Application:
- Transporting corrosive foods: soy sauce, fish sauce, etc.
- Transporting food from the high-pressure pump: coffee liquid, caramel liquid, …
- Shipping cosmetics Chemical transport: acids, corrosive bases, concentrates, solvents, etc.
- Requires high temperature
- Requires great pressure
- Connection type: EVOVN PSB SIL chemical conduit is easy to connect with CLAMP, DIN, SMS, FLANGE, CAMLOCK, etc.